We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to London and want you to have a fabulous stay with us, it’s therefore really important you take a moment to read through our house rules and complete the box below. Upon receipt we will email the self-check in codes and your wifi password.
- Our properties are located in residential area’s, a no noise rule after 10pm is strictly enforced, neighbours will call the police if this is abused.
- We have a strict NO PARTY RULE and NO SMOKING RULE, we cannot allow any outside guests in addition to the number you have booked for. A charge of £150.00 will be taken if partying or smoking, to pay for deep clean.
- Check out is 10am please return the keys to the lock box a £30 charge will be incurred for any loss or unreturned key fobs.
- Upon your departure please remove your rubbish – our local council are very strict about rubbish disposal. Please tie up rubbish in black bags and any recycling into the clear bags.
- Please ensure rubbish bags are taken to one of the recycling bins which are located at either end of the square.
- Any damage will be chargeable.
Thank you for reading through our House Rules.
Type your personal email address below, so we can forward your self-check-in details and wifi password.
Welcome Home Apartments Team